Water damage can be a home owner’s worst nightmare. From leaky faucets to flooding, damage is often swift and has serious consequences. In Eastman’s Carpet and Flooring’s newest guide, we’ll review the causes, signs, and restoration to help inform, protect, and restore your life after water damage.
Whether you think your floors might be damaged or you’re standing in water, it helps to have a comprehensive list to walk you through the steps to recovery. Download our FREE eBook for insight and support if you experience water damage.
Inside, you’ll find:
- What to do first when a leak is found.
- Safety first tips for accessing the affected area.
- Are there electrical wires, compromised flooring, or hazardous materials in the water?
- Once the water has stopped flowing and it is safe to enter the area, we’ll walk you through what to do next:
- Removing valuable possessions
- Drying out fabrics
- Contacting insurance
- Do you need new flooring or repairs?
It’s important to get your life back to normal as soon as possible. Eastman’s is here to help.