You’ve spent hours looking over flooring samples and selecting the perfect luxury vinyl plank. Your home has been measured to the inch, and the big day is almost here – the installation of your new floors! What happens next?
- A few steps need to be taken on your end. Move most of your big furniture out of the way to make room for your new floors. Our installers will help you move the heavy items, but you may want to handle precious personal items.
- Tend to the furry friends! We love pets at Eastman’s, but they are just not trained to help with installs, Keeping your furry family members out of the way while the loud noises and banging are happening will be a great help to us.
- We will provide a ¼ inch round molding to finish the look of your home; but if there is a specific color stain you want for your molding, make sure you provide the stain before the install begins!
Take Some Time For Yourself
Our installers are professionals with many years of experience under their tool belts. While your presence is welcome, it isn’t necessary for us to complete the job. If you want the treat of leaving your house in the morning, and returning home to a brand new completed floor, we understand.
After the Dust Settles
- We will perform the final walk through with you and our chief installer. Please ask all the question you may have. We welcome inquisitive minds!
- You may notice that wonderful “new floor smell.” It is common for all new flooring to have a slightly “chemical “scent for the first 48-72 hours after install. Once you start your normal routine, we promise it will return to the smells you are familiar with.
- If you are installing new carpet, there will be minor amounts of carpet “shedding.” This a natural occurrence with all new carpet. Don’t worry the carpet isn’t falling apart. These small tufts can be trimmed with a small pair of scissors.
Eastman’s carpet and flooring is dedicated to the all aspects of flooring. From choosing the flooring in our showroom to the minute we finish the install, we are dedicated to our clients’ experience. All floors purchased will feature a 1-year labor warranty to ensure ease of mind. Give us a call today so we can start on your flooring dreams!